This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Polish Chamber of Commerce website – www.polchamusa.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have
access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other
direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to:
respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your
information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as
necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order or schedule a service.
We may use third party web site analytic tools such as Google Analytics on our website that employ cookies to collect certain information concerning your use of our Services. However, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Further information about the procedure to follow in order to disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen.
Your Access to and Control Over
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the
following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number
given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive
information via the website, your information is protected both online and
Only employees who need the
information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer
service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The
computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are
kept in a secure environment.
If you feel that we are not abiding